CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Testimonials
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Testimonials CrossFit's successes / your achievements

Old 05-18-2003, 10:31 AM   #1
John King

Profile:

Dear Everyone at CrossFit,
This morning Sunday 5/18/03, I had the privilege to speak to the man himself. You see I live in New York and was anxious to get the Workout of the Day so I could head on down to the gym, get the workout done so I could be on time for work.

Well, I got anxious enough to call CrossFit in California! I know my wife thinks I'm crazy too, its not something I don't know!!

Who do I get on the phone? Coach himself! I just wanted to again offer my sincerest thanks for taking the time to speak with me. You were so very accomodating and gracious and it was you who were doing me and all of us the favor! I can't convey in words as to how much CrossFit has benefitted me and changed the way I train for so much the better!!! On behalf of the law enforcement and military community you are doing us all the greatest service in training us to be physically superior specimens!!!! Iam doing the best I can to spread the word!!
Thank You and Semper Fi,
John J. King
Old 05-18-2003, 03:15 PM   #2
ROB DAVIS

Profile:  
John, I think it's cool that you called and got to talk to the man. My girlfriend wouldn't understand it either, but she's a couch commando.
Stay strong.
Old 05-19-2003, 10:46 AM   #3
Derek

Profile:

Well let me be the number 3 guy to welcome you too your new CrossFit Life! Should you ever need help from someone in your own time zone you can drop me an email at Derek@crossfit.com!
Derek