CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Community
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Community Catch all category for CrossFit community discussion.

Old 03-01-2010, 09:33 AM   #21
Kyle Sullivan

Profile:
Re: "Born to Run" Unintentionally Praises Crossfit

Has anyone done MovNat? I personally am adamant against anything that costs a lot of money like that...

Same question for the Monkey Bar Gym stuff (has anyone done it?). I feel like many of the workouts they have are almost too complicated.
Old 03-01-2010, 09:44 AM   #22
Jonathan Yoon

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle Sullivan View Post
Has anyone done MovNat? I personally am adamant against anything that costs a lot of money like that...

Same question for the Monkey Bar Gym stuff (has anyone done it?). I feel like many of the workouts they have are almost too complicated.
No more complicated or expensive than CrossFit if you think about it. The cost of a bar, plates, kb's, rings, C2 rower, etc...it can get up there.
Old 03-02-2010, 07:34 AM   #23
Chris Hill

Profile:

Quote:
i haven't looked into MovNat, does it cost more than $1000 to sit in a garage and listen to someone speak.
Old 03-02-2010, 08:52 AM   #24
Kyle Sullivan

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Hill View Post
i haven't looked into MovNat, does it cost more than $1000 to sit in a garage and listen to someone speak.
You have a point; I never knew how much a Level 1 cert. cost until 1 minute ago.
Old 03-02-2010, 03:06 PM   #25
Jamie J. Skibicki

Profile:

How does movnat cost alot of money? It's all outside, lifting logs and such?
Old 03-02-2010, 06:31 PM   #26
Derek Weaver

Profile:

Quote:

How could it be anymore complicated than ring handstand push ups, or any number of Chipper workouts containing 5 + exercises?
Old 03-02-2010, 08:14 PM   #27
Caitlin Iverson

Profile:
Monkey Bar Gym for anybody!

Quote:

MonkeyBarGym.com provides exercise videos and explanations of the daily workouts. You will not find these innovative functional fitness exercises anywhere else! There are also progression options (stability, strength and power) that can teach your body how to functionally move in order to build strength and explosive power! If you have experienced a plateau anywhere in your weight-loss, strength, endurance, or even your vertical jump - equip yourself with the products found at the Monkey Bar Gym Store (portable jungle gym, portable power jumper, power wheel, jump rope) for around 200 you can follow all the workouts and take them anywhere!

Hope this helps and Enjoy feeling the best you have ever felt!
Old 03-03-2010, 11:50 AM   #28
Kyle Sullivan

Profile:
Re: Monkey Bar Gym for anybody!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caitlin Iverson View Post
MonkeyBarGym.com provides exercise videos and explanations of the daily workouts. You will not find these innovative functional fitness exercises anywhere else! There are also progression options (stability, strength and power) that can teach your body how to functionally move in order to build strength and explosive power! If you have experienced a plateau anywhere in your weight-loss, strength, endurance, or even your vertical jump - equip yourself with the products found at the Monkey Bar Gym Store (portable jungle gym, portable power jumper, power wheel, jump rope) for around 200 you can follow all the workouts and take them anywhere!

Hope this helps and Enjoy feeling the best you have ever felt!
You just joined, and this is your first and only post...

Advertisement representative, anyone?
Old 03-03-2010, 11:58 AM   #29
Kyle Sullivan

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie J. Skibicki View Post
How does movnat cost alot of money? It's all outside, lifting logs and such?
Movnat costs about $1500, and that's just for the seminar they list in the USA.
Old 03-03-2010, 12:25 PM   #30
Caitlin Iverson

Profile:

I promote products I believe in and messages that have helped me - Its that simple - I just moved to Madison in January and already noticing changes in my strength and endurance from working out at the Monkey Bar Gym - As an ACE, NASM, and STOTT certified trainer I have seen many exercises and educational tools - this works for me - hope it helps and works for others!

You can check out www.ceiverson.wordpress.com for feats of strength if you are interested!