CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > In Sickness and In Health > Injuries
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Injuries Chronic & Acute

Old 04-11-2014, 01:12 PM   #1
Hans Wurst

Profile:
Weird Biceps pain?

Hey guys,

I need some advice for my biceps pain. Recently my biceps hurt during back squats and bench press. This pain is isolated in the biceps and goes away a few hours after training. I tried more fish oil during training but it won´t help.
It might has something to do with bending the arm and overly flexing the biceps? I mean, with like 220lb on my shoulders my arms are fighting to keep it in place. Or some mobility issue? The weird thing is, this never happened before when I did those exercises but for a few workouts now it really hurts in this area. I can not see any changes in skin color like a hematoma or bruise. Maybe a local inflammation?

Do you have any ideas what might be the cause or even experienced the same and have a solution for this?

Thanks a lot guys
Old 04-13-2014, 11:11 PM   #2
Richard Deyan

Profile:
Re: Weird Biceps pain?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans Wurst View Post
Hey guys,

I need some advice for my biceps pain. Recently my biceps hurt during back squats and bench press. This pain is isolated in the biceps and goes away a few hours after training. I tried more fish oil during training but it won´t help.
It might has something to do with bending the arm and overly flexing the biceps? I mean, with like 220lb on my shoulders my arms are fighting to keep it in place. Or some mobility issue? The weird thing is, this never happened before when I did those exercises but for a few workouts now it really hurts in this area. I can not see any changes in skin color like a hematoma or bruise. Maybe a local inflammation?

Do you have any ideas what might be the cause or even experienced the same and have a solution for this?

Thanks a lot guys
Hammer them bad boys out with a lacrosse ball and hit the shoulder and forearm extensors as well. My first guess would be brachio on the forearm that connects to the other brachials up the humerus and shoulder are really knotted up and aggravated