CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Community
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Community Catch all category for CrossFit community discussion.

Old 12-29-2014, 01:20 AM   #1
Daniel Martins

Profile:
Need Video Submission Help

All,

So I'm looking for some help. I'm actually deployed right now and I'm lucky enough that my base has an amazing CrossFit box, Camp Arifjan CrossFit. I want to do a video submission for the Journal but would like some help. We have a media department on base here so we have the right equipment to film. I just wanted some insight on maybe some topic questions and what not. I don't have a lot of experience with how to create a good flowing video. Does anyone have any tips? The media department here doesn't exactly have a lot of knowledge on CF. I want to hit up some aspects of who we are, how most of our coaches are military volunteers, how we train different branches of military and supporting civilian workers.

Anyone got advice?