CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Community
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Community Catch all category for CrossFit community discussion.

Old 04-30-2009, 12:31 PM   #1
Frank Dennis

Profile:
Level 1 Cert @ Rogue Fitness, July 18th-19th

My bags are packed, I'm ready to go...

Well, that's a lie. I mean, I'm ready to go (so ready!) but haven't packed quite yet.

Anyway, headed to the Cert at Rogue Fitness in Gahanna, OH in July... who else is going? I'll be driving, as it's only a few hours away, but if anyone lives between Indianapolis and Gahanna and wants to carpool, or split a hotel room, let me know!

Cheers,
Frank
Old 05-01-2009, 10:22 AM   #2
Jae Chung

Profile:
Re: Level 1 Cert @ Rogue Fitness, July 18th-19th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Dennis View Post
My bags are packed, I'm ready to go...

Well, that's a lie. I mean, I'm ready to go (so ready!) but haven't packed quite yet.

Anyway, headed to the Cert at Rogue Fitness in Gahanna, OH in July... who else is going? I'll be driving, as it's only a few hours away, but if anyone lives between Indianapolis and Gahanna and wants to carpool, or split a hotel room, let me know!

Cheers,
Frank
Frank,

I was just thinking that there should be a sub-forum for exactly this kind of stuff: ride shares and room shares.

I am going to the same cert, and I'm in Bloomington, IN. I'll have to drive through Indy, so I can pick you up, if you're ok with that. Let's exchange PMs for hotel room arrangements.

Thanks for starting the thread! Maybe others will chime in and arrange carpools for themselves, or we maybe we'll pick up even more passengers.
Old 05-01-2009, 12:24 PM   #3
Frank Dennis

Profile:

Jae,

Good to hear from you, man! I was actually going to rent a car to keep the miles off mine, but if you want to drive, that'd be fine by me. I got your PM, I'll send you an email with my contact info and we'll figure out hotel, etc.

Yeah, hopefully some other folks find this thread useful.

Cheers,
Frank
Old 05-10-2009, 07:31 PM   #4
Frank Dennis

Profile:

Just bumping this in case anyone besides Jae and I would like to pool travel / lodging resources.
Old 05-11-2009, 11:32 AM   #5
Ian Staab

Profile:

So bummed... I was ready to pull the trigger on this certification and it was sold out! DANG!
Old 05-11-2009, 11:55 AM   #6
Frank Dennis

Profile:

That's a bummer, man!

I had the same experience with one in Charolette, so I just jumped on this one... now I'm sacrificing virtually my entire social life and all book purchases, movie rentals, and dinings out to pay for it, not to mention skipping the purchase of much-needed upgrades for my PC.

All so very very worth it.