CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Community
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Community Catch all category for CrossFit community discussion.

Old 06-21-2004, 02:27 PM   #1
Nathan Dye

Profile:  
In Cross Fit's ever increasing support for those who serve in the military, they are sending some T-shirts and patches out that I want to fwd on to anyone who is deployed to Iraq. I am a Capt in the Marine Corps working in Ramadi at Camp Blue Diamond, with the 1st Marine Division. If you would like to get the t shirt or the patch, you can either post a response to this chat room, or email me at dyen@1mardivdm.usmc.mil. All I ask in return is that you thank Lauren for being so thoguhtful and email a motto picture of you in Iraq to Cross Fit. I hope all of you are doing well. Stay safe and spread the word about Cross Fit.
Old 06-22-2004, 08:58 AM   #2
Daniel J. Williams

Profile:  
Nathan: I will take that offer. I am a former Marine, now in the Army as a Captain Civil Affairs Officer based in Kirkuk. Send email to daniel.joseph.williams@us.army.mil for address. Thanks in advance!
Old 08-22-2004, 02:04 PM   #3
Cory Birdsong

Profile:  
Nathan I would love to have a shirt or patch. I am at Camp Junction City, Ar Ramadi Iraq. I am with the 1/16 INF 1st ID. We were one of the units that right seat rided y'all. My email is overseasbirdsong@yahoo.com shoot me one and i'll get you my address

Thanks