CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Nutrition
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nutrition Diet, supplements, weightloss, health & longevity

Old 09-15-2011, 07:32 PM   #1
Bryan Rowland

Profile:
progenex -vs- stronger faster healthier

Hello everyone I was looking into a post workout add on to help me get some more improvement. Does anyone have any feed back on which is the better post workout mix to use. I have only found progenex and the stronger faster healthier
Old 09-15-2011, 11:29 PM   #2
Joe Bauer

Profile:
Re: progenex -vs- stronger faster healthier

Hey Bryan,

I've tried a whole slew of different post workout shakes and I have to say that Progenex has actually helped me recover the fastest. I've recently been training for an Ironman and doing CF and CFE two a days. When I added the Progenex I was noticeably stronger during my second workout. I wrote a short blog post about it at http://allaroundjoe.com/progenex-rec...lement-review/ if you want to check it out. If you have any questions let me know. You must indicate whether your links are Work and Family Safe (WFS)
Old 09-16-2011, 06:48 AM   #3
Wayne Riddle

Profile:

Nitrean+, think Chris Masaon even has a discount code for Crossfitters.

Or if you want to save a little money just regular Nitrean.
Old 09-16-2011, 07:07 AM   #4
Dennis Boline

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan Rowland View Post
Hello everyone I was looking into a post workout add on to help me get some more improvement. Does anyone have any feed back on which is the better post workout mix to use. I have only found progenex and the stronger faster healthier
Currently, I'm taking both the Progenex Recovery & More Muscle.

I've seen great gains with both products. Faster recovery, muscle growth and protection overall. Other supplements I have taken did not agree with my body or I didn't notice anything from their use. On the other hand, I've seen great results with Progenex. Plus, it tastes great!

Here's some great info:

http://www.examiner.com/fitness-tren...plement-reviewYOU MUST ANNOTATE ALL LINKS WHETHER WORK AND FAMILY SAFE.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/44775562/P...y-Tech-ArticleYOU MUST ANNOTATE ALL LINKS WHETHER WORK AND FAMILY SAFE.

I do believe they offer 20% off when you "like" them on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/progenexusa You must indicate whether all links are Work and Family Safe (WFS)

Regards,
Dennis
Old 09-16-2011, 07:32 AM   #5
Kelsey Dipman

Profile:

I have been using Progenex for a few months now and I can't say enough about it. My recovery has definitely been fast. I use it after lifting, WODS, half marathons and it will also be my recovery of choice after the Chicago Marathon in a month. It has made it easier to train harder AND get stronger at the same time...shorter recover, less soreness = hitting it hard every time. It has really maximized my training. I will start taking the "more muscle" as soon as the marathon is over and really focus on strength. I can't wait to see what the two combined will do!
Old 09-16-2011, 08:03 AM   #6
Patrick Midgley

Profile:

More praise for Progenex:

I've been using it for a month. In that month I PR'd my deadlift and 5K, feel less fatigued and sore in general, and on days when I do multiple WODs I can hit them harder and recover faster.

Do some research on Games athletes. A large majority of them take Progenex.

I haven't been able to find a more complete product. I take one scoop of More Muscle and one scoop of Recovery after every workout.
Old 09-16-2011, 08:15 AM   #7
Dennis Boline

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan Rowland View Post
Oh yeah, I can't forget the review link from FaceBook.

https://www.facebook.com/progenexusa?sk=reviewsYou must indicate whether links are Work and Family Safe (WFS)

Some great information from real users as well.

Regards,
Dennis
Old 09-16-2011, 08:38 AM   #8
Chris Mason

Profile:

Thanks for the referral Wayne. The primary difference with our protein products, and what makes them more effective, is that we use a blend of 3 fractions of whey, casein, and egg proteins in our protein blend. This mix provides for a superior net retention and utilization when compared to ANY whey-only product.

The code for this forum's members is CFF.
Old 09-16-2011, 09:48 AM   #9
Pedro Nabais

Profile:

full-fat milk
Old 09-16-2011, 03:35 PM   #10
Leroy Jett

Profile:

I will send a little more praise for Progenex products.

I have been Xfitting since January and when I first started I was up in the air on what to use as a recovery product. I was turned on to progenex by a friend and haven't looked back since. I began researching their products and the way advantages of them. I ordered a propack and tried it. You can't go wrong with their money back guarantee if you don't like it. How many places do that for their products? Not many.

Since taking their product I noticed that my recovery time was very short so if I wanted to do two WOD's I had the energy to so. I would recommend they product to anyone who ask.