CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > In Search of CrossFitters
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

In Search of CrossFitters For finding other CrossFitters to CrossFit with

Old 04-09-2016, 04:54 AM   #1
Mark A. Johnson

Profile:
West Sussex / Surrey UK L1 Coach / Trainer / Potential Box offer!

Hi!

I'm slowly but surely laying the foundations for opening my own box. I'm a CF level 1 and Kids Trainer as well as PT level 3 qualified. I've been crossfitting for just over a year now.

I've been training my friends and family in my spare time and am passionate about training special populations like kids, elderly, obese etc. I'm currently in full time employment at the moment (non-fitness) which im hoping to transition from over the next 6 months or so.

So nows the time to get the venue sorted and potentially find a business partner or coach to join me in my CrossFit journey.

I'm based in Haywards Heath and I am looking at a few areas. Some local but also a few closer towards London.

Feel free to drop me a line if you are interested or know anybody who may be. Also if you have a box and could be looking for a business partner or Kids trainer. It would also be great to hear from the CF community regardless for any advice etc.

Cheers!

Mark.
Old 06-07-2016, 05:42 AM   #2
Wayne Moseley

Profile:
Re: West Sussex / Surrey UK L1 Coach / Trainer / Potential Box offer!

Hey Mark if you're looking to open a box take a look at Eastbourne East Sussex we have no crossfit hear at the moment and desperately need one👍
Old 08-21-2016, 01:47 AM   #3
Tim Nunan

Profile:

I would be interested in potentially partnering however i wouldn't be available to coach
Old 08-22-2016, 09:02 AM   #4
Mark A. Johnson

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Nunan View Post
I would be interested in potentially partnering however i wouldn't be available to coach
Thanks Tim, have pm'd you.
Old 08-22-2016, 09:17 AM   #5
Mark A. Johnson

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Moseley View Post
Hey Mark if you're looking to open a box take a look at Eastbourne East Sussex we have no crossfit hear at the moment and desperately need one👍
Thanks Wayne, yes Eastbourne could be good for sure. Its a little too far from where im looking at the moment but longer term could be an option!